Business Intelligence Developer with expertise in Relational Database Management System(RDBMS) and dimensional modeling(Kimball). Aside from database architecting I am also actively involved in building dashboards and reports.
Master of Science in Information Systems, University of Utah.
Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering, Brigham Young Universit
BI Tools: Domo,
Databases: Mysql, T-SQL, AWS Redshift
Engineering: Six Sigma, Lean Principles
Server: Amazon Web Services ( EC2, RDS, RedShift)
CRM: Salesforce Administration, Field Service Lightning Implementation
List of recently completed Domo Projects with industry and data sources used-
1. Manufacturing Company - Data sources used - SAP, Salesforce, MSSQL, MySQL, AWS Redshift, Quickbooks Online API data pull through R, Google Analytics. User management through Python API
2. HealthCare Company - Quick Books Online and Mindbody Online API
3. Fitness Company - Mindbody Online Redshift Data Warehouse
4. Aviation Company - Quick Books desktop using Domo Workbench
5. Finance Company - Salesforce, and MySQ
Areas Being Served
Project Completed References
List of recently completed Salesforce Project
1. Field Service Lightning Implementation
2. Miscellaneous other tasks such as building Workflows, Processbuilder, SOQL, Apex Development etc
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
NonStopEcho started up in 2004, and we have been on an epic ride ever since. From our beginning as an articles website to converting the website to a jobs portal we have tried to stay true to our core beliefs. We strive to deliver an exceptional experience for our members community. We owe a huge thanks to our members for joining us on this awesome journey.