PiVAL International Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual for the role of Capacity Manager.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- On-road and off-road recruiting of Owner-Operators
- Monitor existing fleet utilization and manage optimization
- Monitor Owner-Operator incomes and troubleshoot imbalances
- Help to manage and minimize turnover
- Assist with "on-boarding" of new Owner-Operators including training and follow up
- On site shadowing of new Dedicated operations
- On side quality review of Dedicated operations
- Manager carrier base, including maximizing capacity of outside carriers, managing rates, relationships and strategies
- Keep carrier database updated and optimized
- 2 years previous experience in an operations role within international trucking industry
- Previous recruiting experience is an asset
- Previous experience with a Transportation Management System is an asset
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Excellent MS-Office software skills
- Working knowledge of FMCSA, MTO, DOT, CBSA, CBP regulations
- Late model vehicle in good mechanical condition
Please reply with resume and cover letter, stating qualifications.
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
No URL added
No PDF uploaded