What is the cheapest way to find customers?
It depends on the nature of your business. For handymen, local job sites like NonStopEcho.com are the best way to find customers. For Freelancers in IT field, you can try Freelancers job sites as well as references.
In short, using internet is the cheapest way to find your customers.
Here is what you can do:
- Create your profile at NonStopEcho.com and reference your profile link on other websites.
- Post at least on Ad in each category in each geographical area.
- Write matching words and phrases in your Ad so Google and Bing can index your Ad.
- Write your main message in first two lines of your Ad.
- Keep updating your Ads to give them a fresh look.
Contact NonStopEcho support team if you still need help. You can send an e-mail to support@NonStopEcho.com or fill Contact form. A support team member will help you to use the website effectively.